- Design Placement Tips
- Rip-Away Appliqué Fan Wear
- Decorate Hats
- Baseball Uniforms
- Basketball Uniforms
- Football Uniforms
- Hockey Jerseys
- Lacrosse Uniforms
- Softball Jerseys
- Soccer Uniforms
- Volleyball Uniforms
- Sublimated Polyester Garments
- Performance Wear
- Cheer Apparel
- Promotional Products
- Guide: 5 Ways to Personalize Jerseys
- eBook: Design Size and Placement
- eBook: Complete Guide to Printing Monograms
- eBook: The Ultimate Guide to Artwork for T-Shirts
How to Decorate Cheer Apparel
Decorate Head-to-Toe for Cheerleading
Design the perfect cheer gear for practice, warm-up, and game day with sew or no-sew options that make decorating a breeze. Go for a classic look or add a little bling for fun with designs in CAD-CUT® Glitter Flake™ or CAD-PRINTZ® Glitter Flake™.
Bling Look: Game Day Gear for Recreational and Middle School Leagues
- Uniform Fabric: Polyester
Heat Transfer Material:
Glitter Flake™: For a fun, sparkly finish (most popular product for creating special effects)
Fashion-FILM®: Matte finish, available in more than 40 colors
Thermo-FILM®: Blocks dye migration on polyester garments
Glitter Flake: 320°F for 10-15 seconds with firm pressure
Fashion-FILM: 320°F for 15 seconds with medium pressure (#4)
Thermo-FILM: 330°F for 6-8 seconds with medium pressure (#4)
No Sew Product Recommendations:
CAD-PRINTZ® Glitter Flake™: Full color designs with a glitter finish
Any Word. Any Way.™ CAD-CUT® Text Templates: Choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and layouts
Pre-Spaced Text: Pre-aligned on carrier for easy placement, available in 1 or 2-color
Team Perfect®: Pre-spaced text on carrier for 1-color
Sew Product Recommendations:
Any Word. Any Way.&trde; Kiss Cut® Appliqué: 1, 2, or 3-color options, pre-assembled layers for easy positioning
Any Word. Any Way.™ Standard Text Templates: Choose solid or patterned transfer material
STAHLS’ Rip-Away Appliqué™: For embroidery machines
- Keep designs (fonts and mascots) simple and big.
- Use school acronyms instead of the full name.
- Add a little sparkle to designs with CAD-CUT Glitter Flake.
- Check with appropriate division or league for regulations.
- For competitions, the whole team must have matching socks and shoes.
- Offer decorated team shoes, socks, bows, and bags.
- Decorated necks, skirts, half tops (bodysuits), and shoes.
|Common Letter Sizes||Size|
|Cheer Shell: School Name||2"-3"|
|Cheer Shell: School Letters||4"-6"|
|Cheer Shell: 1 Large School Letter||6"-8"|
|Cheer Half Top||1"|
Videos for Materials, Services & EquipmentView All Videos >
See the latest innovations in CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials and learn tips, tricks, and instructions on creating the best designs possible.Go To Materials Videos >
Learn how to use Stahls' products to start your own T-shirt business. Watch videos on services, accessories and more.Go To Services Videos >
Find the right heat printing equipment for your business and learn how to keep it running at full capacity.Go To Equipment Videos >