How to Decorate Football Uniforms & Apparel
Decorate the complete football player and fans.
Football uniforms aren't like a lot of other sports uniforms; in addition to lettering for names, numbers in several different sizes are needed for the front, back, and sleeves/shoulders of football jerseys. Plus, selecting a durable material that can withstand player contact is important. Don’t forget the practice clothing, spirit and fan wear.
Game Day Football Uniforms - For High School, College, Travel, & Recreational
How this Uniform Was Made
- Jersey Fabric: Polyester
- Heat Transfer Material: Poly-TWILL™ Gold & Royal, must be sewn
- Application: 330°F for 8-10 seconds with medium pressure (#4)
Uniform Front: Pre-Spaced Text 2", Varsity Font
Uniform Front: Pre-Cut Numbers 10", iGuardian Left & Right
Uniform Back: Pre-Spaced Text 3", Pro-Block Font
Uniform Back: Pre-Cut Numbers 10", iGuardian Left & Right
- Pants Fabric: Nylon
- Heat Transfer Material: Thermo-GRIP® Gold
- Application: 330°F for 6-8 seconds with medium pressure (#4)
Uniform Pants: Custom CAD-CUT® Logo 3"x3"
For a no-sew option, use Thermo-FILM®.
Letter & Number Product Recommendation
- Check with appropriate division or league to verify numbering and lettering regulations
- Use a heat transfer material that blocks dye migration for dark-colored and polyester uniforms
- Use a layout board to help with alignment when using pre-cuts
- Pro Block or Varsity are the most popular fonts
- Add logos or numbers to helmets, gloves, shoes
|Youth Size||Adult Size|
Numbering Guide for Player Positions
(or 40-49 if all numbers in this range are taken)
Videos for Materials, Services & EquipmentView All Videos >
See the latest innovations in CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials and learn tips, tricks, and instructions on creating the best designs possible.Go To Materials Videos >
Learn how to use Stahls' products to start your own T-shirt business. Watch videos on services, accessories and more.Go To Services Videos >
Find the right heat printing equipment for your business and learn how to keep it running at full capacity.Go To Equipment Videos >
An error has occurred, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact Customer Service at