- Learn the Basics of Heat Printing
- Heat Printing Decorating Comparison
- Getting Started with a Heat Press
- Getting Started with a Vinyl Cutter
- Getting Started with Print/Cut
- Expanding with a Heat Press
- Compare Stahls' Decorating Services
- Compare Stahls’ Letters & Numbers
- Glossary of Heat Printing Terms
- Guide: 7 Popular Heat Transfer Styles
- Heat Press Buying Guide
- eBook: Starting a T-Shirt Business
- eBook: Marketing Your T-Shirt Business
- Stahls' Team Decorator Catalog
- Unbranded Decorator Catalog
Free E-Book: The Ultimate Guide to Starting a T-Shirt Business
A guide for the entrepreneur.
The T-shirt is a casual wardrobe staple for both men and women around the world, in fact, 62% of Americans own more than 10 T-shirts. The T-shirt isn’t just a classic piece of casual wear, it’s a blank canvas for the artist and entrepreneur. You can meet the need for unique, decorated T-shirts by starting your own custom T-shirt business.
This 14-page book is full of checklists, resources, and worksheets to keep you on track as you plan and execute your own custom T-shirt business.
Download The Ultimate Guide To Starting a T-Shirt Business to learn:
- How to choose the right name for your business.
- Where to source high-quality blank garments.
- How to build a pricing strategy for maximum profits.
- How to tell when it’s time to grow.
If you're already a Stahls' customer, log in to download.
Thank You. Your request has been submitted.
Videos for Materials, Services & EquipmentView All Videos >
See the latest innovations in CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials and learn tips, tricks, and instructions on creating the best designs possible.Go To Materials Videos >
Learn how to use Stahls' products to start your own T-shirt business. Watch videos on services, accessories and more.Go To Services Videos >
Find the right heat printing equipment for your business and learn how to keep it running at full capacity.Go To Equipment Videos >
An error has occurred, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact Customer Service at