The MAXX® Cap Heat Press by Stahls’
Speed up cap decorating while holding down costs.
- Designed to decorate caps of all sizes
- Digital time and temperature readouts
- Compact size allows for easy portability
- 3.5" x 6" standard platen
- Additional cap platens for heat pressing on caps of different sizes, including low-profile, oversize, and full or low crowns.
- Free ground freight (within continental US).
Educational videosView All Videos >
How to Decorate Caps with CAD-CUT®
Josh Ellsworth with Stahls' CAD-CUT Direct (http://cadcutdirect.com) shows you how to heat press five different styles of caps on the Hotronix® Cap Press. Learn how to add to your business' bottom line by adding personalized caps to your line up.
Decorate a 6 Panel Cap with CAD-PRINTZ
Decorate over seams, along the top, across the side, or just about anywhere on a cap using CAD-PRINTZ™ Digital Transfers and a Hotronix® Heat Press.
1 minute video - six panel cap
Heat printing a six panel cap
1 minute video - Fleece Cap
CAD-PRINTZ full color digital transfers are applied to a fleece cap