With CAD-PRINTZ® custom digital orders, we print and cut a full color design for you to apply with a heat press.
CAD-PRINTZ® Custom Digital Orders Feature:
- Your logo/artwork
- Unlimited color options (1 to full color)
- A single layer of printed heat transfer material
- Options for stretchable materials and promotional items
- Photorealistic results
Learn more about CAD-PRINTZ® Digital Logos.
CAD-PRINTZ custom digital orders can be placed online at stahls.com
Create an account with Stahls'
using your email address and a unique password or log into an existing account. Visit the page for the digital product you would like to order and click the "Order Now" button, which will take you to our Artwork Uploader page. From there:
- Attach a new artwork file or select from previously ordered designs.
- Select the service type CAD-PRINTZ®.
- Select which CAD-PRINTZ product you would like to order (Digital Transfers, Banners, Stickers, etc.).
- Customize available options, such as media type, outline color, etc.
- Enter desired design dimensions and name your design.
- Enter any special instructions.
- Review a per-piece quote and calculate a price quote for your total order.
- Submit your artwork for review or save for later.
Designs submitted for review will appear in My Artwork Dashboard, on the "Custom Art" tab. In addition to email notifications, any messages from our artists regarding your order will appear in the Custom Art Status Feed. Once your artwork is displayed with a green bar on the "Custom Art" tab, it is ready to order.
Please note, there is a $25.00 minimum for every CAD-PRINTZ® custom digital order placed.
Returns Policy on CAD-PRINTZ® Custom Digital Orders
Custom orders are made especially for you. We cannot accept returns on custom products. Please review your electronic proof thoroughly. Once you have indicated your proof is correct, your order is non-refundable/non-returnable.
There is a $2.50 handling fee on orders under $75.00. There is no handling fee for orders $75.00 and over.
Art setup fees may apply if your artwork requires modification for production. Art fees vary based on product type. The Artwork Uploader will alert you to any applicable art fees based on the uploaded art file and custom product selections before you place your order.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority at Stahls'. We guarantee to replace any item that is defective in materials and workmanship free of charge within 30 days of order delivery. This guarantee is limited to the value of Stahls' products only. We do not reimburse for the cost of items that have Stahls' products applied to them.
There are no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
We cannot be held responsible for products that have been laundered with soaps containing bleach or harsh detergents with bleach or bleach properties.
Artwork Guidelines for CAD-PRINTZ Custom Digital Orders
Preferred file artwork: Vector
Acceptable file artwork: Raster
- Upload vector artwork in its original file format (e.g., .AI, etc.).
- Maximum file size: 30 MB.
- If color changes are needed, provide desired color from the Stahls' Digital Color Palette, a PANTONE® color chart, or the CMYK values. Note: true metallic and neon color cannot be printed with our digital process.
- Convert all fonts to outlines or curves.
- Artwork should have a resolution of at least 150 dpi at actual size.
- For every inch of your design, add 150 pixels. Example: 4" x 4" = 600 x 600 pixels; 12" x 14" = 1800 x 2100 pixels.
Using professional, college, and corporate custom designs for the purpose of profiting from the identity of those designs requires a license.
The unauthorized use of registered trademarks and copyrighted logos or designs is illegal. When manufacturing products which incorporate these logos, Stahls' assume that you have obtained permission.
We do, however, reserve the right to ask for written confirmation of this permission. Stahls' accepts no liability for any unauthorized use of such material. Stahls' reserves the right to refuse to cut and/or design a dealer's order or parts of an order which are deemed to be offensive or which may allegedly be in violation of any legal statute.