CAD-PRINTZ® Custom Digital Ordering
With CAD-PRINTZ® custom digital orders, we print and cut a full color design for you.
CAD-PRINTZ® Custom Digital Orders Are:
- Your logo/artwork
- With unlimited color options (1 to full color)
- Printed in a single layer of printable heat transfer material
- Great for stretchable materials and promotional items
- We print and cut your artwork and you apply it
- Achieve photorealistic results
CAD-PRINTZ custom digital orders can be placed online at stahls.com in just a few simple steps:
- Create an account with Stahls' using your email address and a unique password or log into an existing account. Set up an account today.
- Select the digital products you would like to order.
- Upload the artwork that is needed to fulfill your order.
- Select the add to cart button to complete the ordering process.
Please note, there is a $25.00 minimum for every CAD-PRINTZ® custom digital order placed.
Returns Policy on CAD-PRINTZ® Custom Digital Orders
Custom orders are made especially for you. We cannot accept returns on custom products. Please review your electronic proof thoroughly. Once you have indicated your proof is correct, your order is non-refundable/non-returnable.
There is a $2.50 handling fee on orders under $75.00. There is no handling fee for orders $75.00 and over.
Stahls' does not charge for minimal artwork modifications. If extensive modifications are required, art fees will be assessed at $20.00/half hour. Stahls' will contact you before making any major modifications.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority at Stahls'. We guarantee to replace any item that is defective in materials and workmanship free of charge within 30 days of order delivery. This guarantee is limited to the value of Stahls' products only. We do not reimburse for the cost of items that have Stahls' products applied to them.
There are no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
We cannot be held responsible for products that have been laundered with soaps containing bleach or harsh detergents with bleach or bleach properties.
Artwork Guidelines for CAD-PRINTZ Custom Digital Orders
Preferred file artwork: vector.
Acceptable artwork: raster.
- Upload vector artwork in its original file format (e.g., .CDR, .AI, etc.).
- Maximum file size: 30 MB.
- If color changes are needed, provide desired color from the Stahls' Digital Color Palette reference guide, a PANTONE® color chart (Download chart here), or the CMYK values. Note: true metallic and neon color cannot be printed with our digital process.
- Convert all fonts to outlines or curves.
- Artwork should have a resolution of at least 150 dpi at actual size.
- For every inch of your design, add 150 pixels. Example: 4" x 4" = 600 x 600 pixels; 12" x 14" = 1800 x 2100 pixels.
Using professional, college, and corporate custom designs for the purpose of profiting from the identity of those designs requires a license.
The unauthorized use of registered trademarks and copyrighted logos or designs is illegal. When manufacturing products which incorporate these logos, Stahls' assume that you have obtained permission.
We do, however, reserve the right to ask for written confirmation of this permission. Stahls' accepts no liability for any unauthorized use of such material. Stahls' reserves the right to refuse to cut and/or design a dealer's order or parts of an order which are deemed to be offensive or which may allegedly be in violation of any legal statute.
Videos for Materials, Services & EquipmentView All Videos >
See the latest innovations in CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials and learn tips, tricks, and instructions on creating the best designs possible.Go To Materials Videos >
Learn how to use Stahls' products to start your own T-shirt business. Watch videos on services, accessories and more.Go To Services Videos >
Find the right heat printing equipment for your business and learn how to keep it running at full capacity.Go To Equipment Videos >
An error has occurred, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact Customer Service at