CAD-CUT® Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl
Increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Reflective heat transfer material is thin, economical with a reflective finish
- Available in silver only
- Compliant with some ANSI safety standards.
- Can be used as a foreground only in multi-layer applications
- $5 Flat Rate Ground Shipping to most areas. Certain exclusions apply.
- Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
- Carrier: Frosted, Non-Pressure-Sensitive
- Thickness: 110 microns (.11 mm)
- Stretch & Rebound: 2
- Washability: 50
- Safety: ANSI Certified, CPSIA Certified
Most Popular VideosView All Videos >
CAD-CUT® Reflectives - Heat Press Film for Vinyl Cutters
Stahls'® CAD-CUT® Direct ( http://www.cadcutdirect.com ) compares 3 different heat transfer films for decorating apparel. 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective stands out as the certified solution for safety. Learn about it in this video and buy direct form the manufacturer, Stahls'® CAD-CUT® Direct.
Heat Press Transfer Vinyl Tutorial - 2010 Edition
Josh Ellsworth (from http://www.joshellsworth.com and http://www.cadcutdirect.com ) presents the process of customizing apparel with a heat press, vinyl cutter and cad-cut materials (aka heat transfer vinyl).
Mixed Media - Print/Cut Heat Transfer Film with Reflective
This video tutorial from http://www.CADCUTdirect.com teaches you a technique for mixing different types of heat transfer films for a unique result. Prints are produced from a Roland® Versacamm and a Roland® GX-24 vinyl cutter.
Special Effect Looks for Spirit Wear - Thermo-FILM®, Reflective & Glow
The world's number 1 heat transfer film for sports gets trendy. Watch as we use CAD-CUT® 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective and CAD-CUT® Glow to elevate combination designs with Thermo-FILM® for a lights out presentation.