- Learn the Basics of Heat Printing
- Heat Printing Decorating Comparison
- Getting Started with a Heat Press
- Getting Started with a Vinyl Cutter
- Getting Started with Print/Cut
- Expanding with a Heat Press
- Compare Stahls' Decorating Services
- Compare Stahls’ Letters & Numbers
- Glossary of Heat Printing Terms
- Guide: 7 Popular Heat Transfer Styles
- Heat Press Buying Guide
- eBook: Starting a T-Shirt Business
- eBook: Marketing Your T-Shirt Business
- Stahls' Team Decorator Catalog
- Unbranded Decorator Catalog
Expand Your Business with a Heat Press
A heat press is the easiest, most cost-effective way to personalize.
Decorate T-shirts, uniforms, and promotional items for businesses, clubs, schools, and fashion. Sporting goods, embroidery, or promotional products business can all benefit from adding a heat press to expand product and service offerings. While there are many decorating options, heat printing is ideal for orders that are 1-50 pieces.
When you’re ready to expand further, invest in a vinyl cutter and take production in-house. Reduce turn-around time which increases profits. Customization and personalization can be one-day or same-day services.
SPORTING GOODS: Decorate team uniforms in-house.
- Use a heat press and Pre-Cut Letters & Numbers or Pre-Spaced Text & Numbers to decorate uniform orders.
- Customize and personalize apparel with logos, emblems, or names.
EMBROIDERY: Keep personalization and complex designs in-house.
- If the design is too complex, use Custom Digital Transfers and a heat press for one-step application.
- Heat pressing is a cost-effective way to personalize apparel.
- Heat pressing a design after embroidery can help reduce puckering.
SCREEN PRINTING: Perfect for short-run jobs that require personalization.
- With a heat press, there's no need to worry about setting up screens for personalization.
- Easily decorate promotional products that might be too difficult to screen print (think mugs, koozies, and hats).
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS: Manage production in-house.
- Items such as beach chairs, umbrellas, scrubs, jackets, and blankets can be heat printed with your customers' logos.
- Get items ready for distribution with little turn-around time.
SIGN SHOPS: Offer your customers a one-stop shop with more services.
- Using the same equipment, sell T-shirts, jackets, and other apparel.
Videos for Materials, Services & EquipmentView All Videos >
See the latest innovations in CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials and learn tips, tricks, and instructions on creating the best designs possible.Go To Materials Videos >
Learn how to use Stahls' products to start your own T-shirt business. Watch videos on services, accessories and more.Go To Services Videos >
Find the right heat printing equipment for your business and learn how to keep it running at full capacity.Go To Equipment Videos >