Hotronix® Dual Air FUSION® Heat Press
Most features of any heat press.
- Touch screen controls
- Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently
- Included Laser Alignment System, ensures foolproof precision decoration
- Perfect for DTG printers: station A for pre-treatment and B for post-curing
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- Includes two Quick Slip Lower Platen Protectors
- 220 volt
Add To Cart
Everything You Need to Get Started
Schedule an online demonstration Apply for financing with ACG Equipment Finance
Educational videosView All Videos >
Close Up: Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion Heat Press™
The Stahls' Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion Heat Press™ http://www.stahls.com/dual-air-fusion-heat-press allows a single operator to print 50% faster. This "Close Up" tour of the heat press will show you why this machine is in a class of its own.
Why You Need A Heat Press
why you need a heat press and all of the various items you can print with it.
Air Fusion Heat Press
The latest innovation in heat presses.....the Hotronix® Air Fusion™. This heat press features the best of the best and takes every available feature to the top of the line. Watch this short demonstration and see how the Hotronix® Air Fusion™ can help take your business to the next level.
Overview of Heat Printing Accessories
Learn how to use various heat printing accessories including: Flexible Application Pad, Kraft Paper, Quick Slip Lower Platen Protector, Print Perfect Pads, Heat Eraser, Layout Boards and Pre-Mask Tape