- Inhibits dye migration
- Lightweight and soft
- Excellent stretch and rebound
CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK® Sublistop™ Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
Heated Lower Platen Application
- Print and cut your design in positive form on the media side of the material
- Once dry, weed away excess material
- Mask the weeded design, smoothing out any air bubbles
- Lift the mask to expose the vinyl adhesive from the backing
- Position the masked design on the garment for heat application
Machine wash inside-out using mild detergent.
Do not use bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do not dry clean.
How to Heat Press: CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK® Sublistop
Learn the step-by-step instructions of how to properly heat press CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK® Sublistop to blank apparel. Watch as Josh Ellsworth walks you through how you can get a perfect application when using this special custom logo product and the proper time, temperature, and pressure. To order CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK® Sublistop today simply click the link here https://bit.ly/3yaNbIe
Top 3 Reasons to Buy: CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK® Sublistop
Learn about one of the best full color heat transfer materials on the market in CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK® Sublistop. This eye-catching heat transfer material offers you the ability to get vibrant colors in each design. It's also able to be heat applied to other colored garments without fear of dye migration. Watch as Josh highlights the top 3 reasons why you should consider this product and how it can best be used for your business. To order CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK® Sublistop today simply click the link here https://bit.ly/3vtgFPW