How to Decorate Lacrosse Uniforms
Decorating made easy.
Find out what size and type of heat transfer letters and numbers to use to make great-looking lacrosse uniforms that follow standard uniform regulations.
- Uniform Fabric: 100 Denier nylon tricot mesh with two-ply poly dazzle shoulder/yoke
- Heat Transfer Material: Thermo-FILM® to inhibit dye migration
- Application: 330°F for 6-8 seconds with medium pressure (#4)
Letter & Number Product Recommendation
- Check with appropriate division or league to verify numbering and lettering regulations
- Use a layout board to help with alignment when using pre-cuts
- Varsity and Pro Block are the most popular fonts
Common Letter and Number Sizes
|Youth Size||Adult Size|
Videos for Materials, Services & EquipmentView All Videos >
See the latest innovations in CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials and learn tips, tricks, and instructions on creating the best designs possible.Go To Materials Videos >
Learn how to use Stahls' products to start your own T-shirt business. Watch videos on services, accessories and more.Go To Services Videos >
Find the right heat printing equipment for your business and learn how to keep it running at full capacity.Go To Equipment Videos >