FlexStyle® by Stahls' Custom Emblems
Premium 3D Embellishment
- Beveled - Beveled edges for a sharp, refined look
- Domed - Shiny finish with 3D bubble effect
- Flat - Shiny 3D finish with a "flatter" appearance
- Textured - Detailed color and textures
- 25 piece minimum
- Four finishes: flat, textured, domed, and beveled
- Two adhesive options: heat applied for application to garments and pressure-sensitive (sticker) for hard goods
- Full color matte and metallic color options
- Add colors, gradients, and shadows without losing detail
- Please allow 3-5 business days for a proof once art set-up fee is paid
- Orders will ship within 7-9 business days after proof is approved and order is placed*
Hotronix® 360 IQ™ Hat Press
Heated Upper Platen
Heated Lower Platen
Heat Application Note
For best results, Stahls' recommends applying with a heated lower platen.
Pressure Sensitive (Sticker) Application Instructions
- Make sure the application area is thoroughly cleaned. Rubbing alcohol can be used.
- Remove paper backing and press firmly on the desired location.
- For best results, please allow at least 24 hours cure time.
Additional Information for Hard Goods
Easily Create a Custom Hats Design with Emblem Patches and One Touch Caps
When it comes to applying a custom design to hats like the One Touch Cap it's safe to say that it can be challenging, but rewarding when done properly. In this video Josh Ellsworth is going to walk you through how combining the Hotronix® 360 IQ Hat Heat Press and FlexStyle® custom emblems can make decorating hats like this one fast and easy for anyone! To pre-order your very own 360 Hat Heat Press simply visit us at https://bit.ly/3hYjq5t You can also order custom FlexStyle by STAHLS' emblems online by visiting https://bit.ly/2Yq31Pu Connect with us online: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stahlsheatprinting Twitter: @StahlsIDDirect https://twitter.com/StahlsIDDirect Instagram: Stahlsheatprinting https://www.instagram.com/stahlsheatprinting For more heat printing tips and tricks, connect with Stahls’ Blog at https://blog.stahls.com/ -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Liked this video? Then please watch: "5 Cool Ways to Use Heat Transfer Foil & Adhesive" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p1Ze7wQ5dY -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-