Roland® GS-24 Vinyl Cutter
Designed for strength & versatility.
- 350 grams of blade force for cutting even the thickest substrates
- Overlap and overcut feature - contour cut any job up to 10 times
- Extended mode helps you make better use of your material by cutting an additonal 20mm (.8 inch)
- Optical eye for contour cutting on pre-printed designs
- 3-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Compatible with CadworxLIVE.com
- CutStudio™ Software included
Add To Cart >
Educational videosView All Videos >
Tip Jar - Maximizing Vinyl Usage With Your Cutter
In this edition of Tip Jar http://www.cadcutdirect.com presents how to best load heat transfer vinyl into your cutter. Learning how to maximize material can save a lot of money and waste.
Tip Jar - Selecting a Blade for your Vinyl Cutter
(Published on http://www.stahlsblog.com ) CAD-CUTdirect Tip Jar is a weekly series that gives decorators tips and tricks on using their vinyl cutting equipment. This Tip Jar teaches how to select a blade for your vinyl cutter. Whether you are using a Roland®, Mimaki, GCC, Creation, Graphtec or another style of plotter this video will be useful.
Tips for Better Tracking with your Vinyl Cutter
Stahls'® CADCUTdirect.com presents another installment of their Tip Jar series. In this edition "Tips for Better Tracking", learn how to maximize the amount of material you can feed through your vinyl cutter.
Tip Jar - Ready Set Go Design, Heat Press & Vinyl Cutter
Featured weekly on http://www.stahlsblog.com the CADCUTdirect.com Tip Jar teaches you how to customize apparel with a heat press and vinyl cutter. This video features 5 tips and a 5 color design made with materials from http://www.CADCUTdirect.com
Recommended For You
An error has occurred, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact Customer Service at