Roland® VersaCAMM® VS-300i
A unique 8-color 30" printer.
Price includes stand.
Apply for financing with Geneva Capital (Payment Estimator)
- Vibrant images with incredible detail
- Using Eco-Sol® MAX 2 inks, VSi series machines create smooth color gradations
- Incredible color options: Compatible with new light black ink, high opacity white, and metallic silver that can be used on its own or combined with other CMYK colors to create over 500 metallic tones
- Integrated contour cutting
- Automated ink circulation system reduces waste, saving time and money
Educational videosView All Videos >
Producing heat press transfers with a solvent printer cutter
Stahls'® CADCUTdirect.com's solvent printing expert, John Loucks walks you through the process of using your solvent or eco-solvent based printer for creating professional graphics for t-shirts, bags, binders, team uniforms and more. If you own a Roland® Versacamm, Soljet, Mutoh, Mimaki JV3, JV4 or any other solvent printer this is a must see. Order transfer material for your printer/cutter or a heat press at http://www.CADCUTdirect.com
CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK™ Clear Printable Heat Transfer Material
Stahls' TEK heat transfer films http://stahls.com/tek are engineered for performance apparel and other synthetic fabrics. This video demonstrates the benefits and opportunities when using SuperTEK Clear in Matte and Gloss for light colored garments. Printable on any solvent or eco-solvent printer, including Roland Versacamms®, Mimaki and Mutoh.
CAD-COLOR® FoilTEK™ Printable Heat Transfer Material
Stahls' TEK heat transfer films http://stahls.com/tek are engineered for performance apparel applications. This video demonstrates the various finishes and functionality of the special effect printable metallic line CAD-COLOR® FoilTEK™. Printable on any solvent or eco-solvent printer, including Roland Versacamms®, Mimaki and Mutoh.