Click image to view larger
Durable, Flexible Custom Patches
Coming Soon - July 15th
Turn your customers’ logos or designs into modern, dimensional patches that stand out from the crowd. The high-end rubber look, flat matte finish, and bright colors are right on-trend, appealing to a wide range of markets. PVC patches are soft and flexible, yet durable enough to withstand wear and tear, making them ideal for heavier apparel and outerwear like hats, jackets, backpacks and more.
- Soft and flexible
- Matte rubber-like finish
- Available in heat applied and pressure-sensitive (sticker) options
- Optional sew channel for permanent adhesion
- Customizable up to 4 colors* — Glow included
- Ideal for heat application onto hats, outerwear, heavy apparel, & accessories
*Pricing guide is for up to 4 color designs only. For 5-8 color designs, please call 800.4.STAHLS for pricing.
Details User Guide
Hotronix® 360 IQ™ Hat Press
Heated Upper Platen
Preheat bottom pad 25 seconds. Preheat Substrate 10 seconds
Heated Lower Platen
Heat Applied: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends
If using Thermo-Tape™ to secure – remove after emblem cools completely.
Both top and bottom heat are recommended for best application results.
Pressure Sensitive (Sticker) Application Instructions
- Make sure the application area is thoroughly cleaned. Rubbing alcohol can be used.
- Remove paper backing and press firmly on the desired location.
- For best results, please allow at least 24 hours cure time.
Additional Information for Hard Goods
For use on smooth, hard surfaces. Not recommended for surfaces that may contain an oil finish such as silicone or any type of outdoor goods.