Roland® TrueVIS™ VG2-540 Large Format Printer/Cutter
Exceptional quality and production.
- New orange ink offers over 100 new spot colors
- 4 FlexFire™ print heads ensure high quality and efficiency
- Three ink configurations allow you to print a wide spectrum of colors
- VersaWorks 6 new crop mark features allow you to easily crop by row or by image, improving accuracy on long runs of labels, heat transfers and decals
- New PerfCut mode makes it easy to print, cut, and die-cut batches of stickers and decals
- New smart media clamps with integrated grooves improve efficiency
- Bluetooth enabled Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to test print, clean and troubleshoot your VG2 from your smartphone or tablet
- Included TUC4 take up system handles a wide range of media thickness and weight
- VersaWorks 6 RIP Software included
Educational videosView All Videos >
VersaCamm Manual Cleaning
This video shows you how to perform a manual cleaning on a Roland Versacamm. This assumes you have already done a test print to verify nozzle drop out and that you have not been able to remove the drop out through normal cleaning methods. It is also recommended as regular maintenance for the machine.
CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK™ Clear Printable Heat Transfer Material
Stahls' TEK heat transfer films http://stahls.com/tek are engineered for performance apparel and other synthetic fabrics. This video demonstrates the benefits and opportunities when using SuperTEK Clear in Matte and Gloss for light colored garments. Printable on any solvent or eco-solvent printer, including Roland Versacamms®, Mimaki and Mutoh.
How to Grow Your Sales with CAD-COLOR® Express Print
In this video, Courtney Matlick with Stahls' CAD-CUT® Direct (http://cadcutdirect.com) shows you the benefits of using full-color logos in your shop to grow your sales. With a solvent printer and CAD-COLOR Express Print, you can begin opening up your business to new sales opportunities decorating a variety of items with logos of all types.
CAD-COLOR® FoilTEK™ Printable Heat Transfer Material
Stahls' TEK heat transfer films http://stahls.com/tek are engineered for performance apparel applications. This video demonstrates the various finishes and functionality of the special effect printable metallic line CAD-COLOR® FoilTEK™. Printable on any solvent or eco-solvent printer, including Roland Versacamms®, Mimaki and Mutoh.