NEW CAD-CUT® Premium Plus™ Heat Transfer Vinyl
Now with more colors and high and low-tack options.
- Applies at a low temp to prevent scorching on heat-sensitive items
- Soft & Stretchable
- Silky matte finish
- Choose low tack for larger designs, high tack for more detailed designs
- High tack peels hot for quick production and no distortion of design on stretchy fabrics
- New range of bright colors
- Laser cutter compatible
- Available in Pre-Cut Letters and Numbers
- Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
- Carrier: Frosted, Pressure-Sensitive
Low Tack: 80-108 microns/.080-108mm
High Tack: 92 microns/.092mm
- Stretch & Rebound: 5
- Washability: 50
- Safety: CPSIA Certified
Educational videosView All Videos >
CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK™ Clear Printable HTV
Stahls' TEK heat transfer vinyls are engineered for synthetic fabric applications. This video demonstrates using a printable heat transfer material, SuperTEK™ Clear, with your vinyl cutter to create unique matte and gloss finishes. Visit http://stahls.com/tek for more information.
4 Color Design using Premium Plus™
Stahls'® CAD-CUT® Premium Plus (www.cadcutdirect.com) is used to create a beautiful 4-color design similar to what you would find a just about any resort. Watch how easy it is to cut, weed and heat apply. Premium Plus the new look, feel performance and price in heat applied material.
CAD-CUT® Premium Plus, the Film That is Softer
This short video pokes fun at traditional styles of iron on vinyl with the goal of letting you know that there is something softer out there with a true matte finish - check out http://stahls.com/premium-plus