CAD-CUT® Premium Plus™ Heat Transfer Vinyl
Best for stretchable garments and performance wear.
- Applies at a low temp to prevent scorching on heat-sensitive items
- High stretch & rebound
- Silky matte finish
- Available in a variety of colors, including popular university shades
- $5 Flat Rate Ground Shipping to most areas. Certain exclusions apply.
- Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
- Carrier: Frosted, Pressure-Sensitive
- Thickness: 80-108 microns/.080-108mm
- Stretch & Rebound: 5
- Washability: 50
- Safety: CPSIA Certified
Educational videosView All Videos >
CAD-COLOR® SuperTEK™ Clear for Vinyl Cutters
Stahls' TEK heat transfer films http://stahls.com/tek are engineered for synthetic fabric applications. This video demonstrates using a printable heat transfer material, SuperTEK Clear, with your vinyl cutter to create unique matte and gloss finishes.
4 Color Design using Premium Plus™
Stahls'® CAD-CUT® Premium Plus (www.cadcutdirect.com) is used to create a beautiful 4-color design similar to what you would find a just about any resort. Watch how easy it is to cut, weed and heat apply. Premium Plus the new look, feel performance and price in heat applied material.
CAD-CUT® Premium Plus, the Film That is Softer
This short video pokes fun at traditional styles of iron on vinyl with the goal of letting you know that there is something softer out there with a true matte finish - check out http://stahls.com/premium-plus
Recommended For You
An error has occurred, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact Customer Service at