3D Embroidered Patches
High-End Embroidered Patch with Dimensional Effects
- Customize with up to 6 thread colors plus a background color
- Large selection of thread and background colors—neon included
- Available in heat applied and pressure-sensitive (sticker) options
- Ideal for hats, bags, heavy apparel (like outerwear not regularly laundered) and hard goods
- 25 piece minimum
- Please allow 3-5 business days for a proof once art set-up fee is paid
- Orders will ship within 7-9 business days after proof is approved and order is placed*
Hotronix® 360 IQ™ Hat Press
Heated Lower Platen
Pressure Sensitive: Smooth surfaces on hard goods
Pressure Sensitive (Sticker) Application Instructions
- Make sure the application area is thoroughly cleaned. Rubbing alcohol can be used.
- Remove paper backing and press firmly on the desired location.
- For best results, please allow at least 24 hours cure time.
How to Make 3D Embroidered Hats with a Hat Press in 60 Seconds
What if I told you it was possible to learn how to make hats with an embroidered in only 60 seconds? It might sound farfetched, but it's possible with the right materials, design, and heat press. That's why in today's video Josh Ellsworth is going to show you exactly how to make and apply embroidered designs on hats without taking up a ton of time! By combining custom 3D embroidery patches with the all-new Hotronix® 360 IQ™ Hat Heat Press you can easily make and decorate various hats for your waiting customers. So how can you get started and add this to your business? To design and order your own custom embroidered patches simply visit https://bit.ly/31aO3yz You can also sign up and pre-order the 360 Hat Press online at https://bit.ly/3eryp61 Connect with us online: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stahlsheatprinting Twitter: @StahlsIDDirect https://twitter.com/StahlsIDDirect Instagram: Stahlsheatprinting https://www.instagram.com/stahlsheatprinting For more heat printing tips and tricks, connect with Stahls’ Blog at https://blog.stahls.com/ -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Liked this video? Then please watch: "5 Cool Ways to Use Heat Transfer Foil & Adhesive" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p1Ze7wQ5dY -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-