CAD-CUT® Glaze Heat Transfer Vinyl
Shimmering color, however you look at it.
- Iridescent heat transfer material
- Semi-gloss finish
- Changes color depending on the angle from which it's viewed
- Extremely thin, with a soft hand
- Excellent stretch and rebound
- Not recommended for multi-layer applications
- $5 Flat Rate Ground Shipping to most areas. Certain exclusions apply.
Most Popular VideosView All Videos >
CAD-CUT® Glaze Metallic Heat Transfer Vinyl
Stahls' newest CAD-CUT® heat transfer vinyl has a soft, metallic finish, unlike any other metallic material on the market today. The translucent finish of this material changes colors based on the fabric it is applied to, allowing decorators to get creative with designs. In this video, our Stahls' TV educator walks decorators through this revolutionary new product, CAD-CUT® Glaze, including how to cut, weed, and heat press. For more heat printing tips and tricks, connect with Stahls’ Blog at https://blog.stahls.com/